Saturday, October 6, 2007

Day 158

First things first, my date last night. Now we had gone out a couple of times, just for coffee and to talk...all the getting to know each other stuff. We had also been talking on the phone A LOT over the past few days. He's very nice and most of the time we had great conversation, but I don't think I'm what he's looking for right now. I definitely am not ready (especially now that I have such a new perspective on life since my surgery) to settle down at all. I'm not sure if I had mentioned that we had quite a few years age difference, hence the much more serious talks last night. I'm really not sure what's next. I suck at this type of stuff!

Besides that I had to be up by 7 to drive my parents to the airport, and then went to my new job training. Round 2 of this training is tomorrow all day. Ouf! And then I take my brothers to my grandmothers for yet another Thanksgiving dinner.

Food-wise I'm doing okay today, I need to go grocery shopping at some point before Tuesday and I have sooo much homework to do.

More tomorrow!

No comments: