Sunday, October 7, 2007

Day 159

Oh so sleey. I had another full day of training and rushing home to chauffeur my brothers between friend's houses and hockey practice. I can't wait to not do anything tomorrow, Thanksgiving Monday.

I had a really good eating today. I nearly got sick at supper though, my grandmother had us over and I ate really well, much more than I thought I would. What nearly killed me was the cookied I decided to have once I was DONE eating.

Here's what I ate:

Breakfast - Tea. I brought a protein bar to eat in the car but it was gross.
Lunch - A little less than 1/2 a small chicken teryaki sandwich at Subway, whole wheat bread, cheddar cheese, veggies. I had the chicken and cheese in the other half once I got home from work (no bread).
Snack - 14 soy crisps chips (found these tonight, they're excellent! 11g of protein per 28 crackers).
Supper - Lean pork tenderloin (4oz, who knew! It was so moist, very lean), couple of carrot pieces and broccoli florets, and some salad with SF dressing. I felt full and instead of going for the individual chocolate mudslide cakes my grandmother made, hot out of the oven may I add, I had just a chocolate cookie...the one that my pouch just was too full for.

Goodnight!

No comments: