Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Day 162!

First things first, I completed my first C25K run last night!!!!!!! It was really hard, especially that last 60 second run. I can't wait until tomorrow. I woke up this morning and had a bit of pain in my groin area, hopefully it won't be so bad tomorrow. It isn't even funny how I would have collapsed 6 months ago doing what I did last night.

Eating is going well again today. I figured out that my protein balls have 163 calories, 9g of fat, 11g carbs, 11g of protein. Kind of more fat/calories than I expected. I've had 3 today, they're so good! I also had some thin crust/whole wheat pizza for supper, and then for snacks I had the rest of my soy crisps. I'm definitely going to need to buy some more of those too, they were so yummy.

That's all for tonight :)

1 comment:

Susy said...

OK Share the recipe to those protein balls please. :) I'll give them a try. The adkins bars and such are so spendy. I would love to make something yummy. :)