Thursday, October 11, 2007

Day 163!



Finally a picture of my masterpiece! They look like meatballs and taste like the best cookie dough ever. I need to cut back on them a touch, I've had 3 today, and sure they aren't all that unhealthy, but they represent almost half of all that I've consumed today.

I just finished another fantastic run. It was harder tonight but so rewarding. I went on afterwards for a bit even. I'm near dead now, but man am I proud :)

That's all I have to post today, I've been avoiding my assignment like the plague and reeeeeally need to get a move on it.

I have been logging all my food on fitday, I just haven't posted it here in a while:

Breakfast - Protein ball

Snack - Starbucks SF, NF hazelnut latte

Lunch - Cordon bleu chicken

Snack - Protein ball

Supper - Corn on the cob, and you guessed it...another protein ball (after my work-out)

Water - Excellent

Exercise - Fantabulous

Totals for the day - 942 calories, 44g of fat (yikes, I blame the PB), 78 carbs, and 63g of protein.

1 comment:

Susy said...

Good job, and great feeling. Good going girl! :)