Saturday, October 13, 2007

Day 164

I do not even know how/why I am still awake. I ended up pulling an all-nighter last night, and after speeding downtown to school to hand in my assignment, I just sleep on and off all day long. How's that for productive? I was also having a hungry day. Probably caused by boredom. And when I feel like this, I seem to shut down, lock myself in my room and avoid the kitchen at all costs. I hate grazing and that's a big thing for me. I did pretty well though:

Breakfast - Protein ball
Lunch - Stouffer's rigatoni, 1oz cheese
Snack - Protein ball
Supper - 2 meat egg rolls
Snack - SF, NF vanilla latte

Totals - 950 calories, 38g of fat, 103 carbs, & 50g of protein. Meh.

Tomorrow I'm waking up, getting my B12 shot, heading to the library (shoot me plz!) and then going on my last run for week #1 of this C25K program. Good night!

No comments: