Saturday, October 20, 2007

Day 171

Oh do I have stories to share! It's really late though, and I have work early in the morning but I'll post this anyways.
A couple of friends and I had a girls night out tonight. We decided on dinner and a movie. Fun, right? So we get to the restaurant (after getting SOAKED just walking from the car) and instead of ordering big meals, we would just order 3 appetizers and split them (they had a special, 3 appetizers for $21). While we were waiting for that to come, we bumped into a friend who happened to be a waitress. She was very sweet and got us some drinks (diet coke for me, I took maximum 3 tiny sips) and some cream of broccoli soup. I figure it was soup, so it wouldn't fill me up too much, and I hadn't really eaten anything hearty all week so a little soup couldn't hurt! WRONG. I had about a 1/4 cup and started feeling really tired all of the sudden. Almost like I had to put my head down. It didn't help of course that the restaurant was loud and crowded. plus it was hot because of the humidity outside. I told my friends that I wasn't feeling so good, but after 10-15 minutes I really had to get away to calm myself down. My heart wasn't pounding like it did the couple of other times...I just felt so tired, weak, almost faint. I went to the bathroom and just sat down on the bench and did some breathing, splashed some water on my face. It took a good 10 minutes before I could go back to the table. I still felt a little off, but within 20 minutes of that, I was a different person. I felt so much better. It was strange, but that's dumping. No more soup for me!

Aside from that I start work tomorrow, then I babysit. And Sunday is another library day. I spent 3 hours there today but didn't get that much done. Next mid-term is Monday, and then Wednesday, and then Thursday. I need sleep now...

No comments: