Monday, October 22, 2007

Day 174

I am soooo glad today is over and done with! This afternoon I had my stats mid-term. This is the one I've been dreading the entire time and I am glad to report that I aced it! I can't wait to get this grade back. Two down, two to go. The last 2 should be a breeze though.
I did eat better today. I was a lot calmer which made a huge difference I think. I made some protein balls last night to get me through this week. I also went a did a bit of grocery shopping this afternoon. I loaded up on soy crisps and stuff to make salads. I need to get back on track. It's not that I've been eating badly per se, I just haven't been eating. Starbucks SF NF latte does not a meal make!

Breakfast - 1/2 a protein ball
Lunch - 1/2 whole wheat chicken pesto panini
Snack - 3 soy crisps
Supper - Broccoli & cheese stuffed chicken breast, 1/4 cup mashed potatoes
Snack - Either a protein ball or some soy crisps

These new protein balls I made with low-fat peanut butter, so 5g of fat, instead of 9g.

1 comment:

Susy said...

I made those protein balls. Yummy. I added mine up with the stuff I used and they had a bit more calories then I want. So next time I'm going to look for another PB. I had reduced fat PB. Thought I'd look at the labels on Adams PB or maybe there is a sugar free PB, thought I'd check it out more. I could add splenda instead of honey. But I loved them! TY :)