Saturday, October 27, 2007

Day 178

It is day 178 and I am exhausted! I started work officially a couple of days ago, I actually start up again in 7 1/2 hours.
Things have been good. I have been doing stupid things though, aka voluntarily sabotaging my eating. Like late yesterday I wanted some soy crisps. I usually count out 14-15 into a bowl and put the bag away. Last night I was lazy and sleepy and just wanted soy chips. I knew that I would eat more than I should and I knew I wouldn't be able to stop *all of this internal dialogue of course* but I still brought the bag with me and munched away. Same thing happened this morning with a waffle. I saw a nice plate of waffles my mom had made and knew that I shouldn't have it. All those carbs, and the thickness you'd think would give me foamies. But nope. I grabbed one. I ate about 3/4 of it. But WHY?

Aside from that I bought the nicest dress today! I'm going to a baptism on Sunday and realized that I have nothing to wear. This dress looks amazing on. My jaw dropped in the dressing room. It's a size 12, nice cashmere-type turtleneck. I can't wait to wear it!

That's pretty much it for Friday's news :)

1 comment:

Susy said...

Oh so cool. Congrats on the new dress and that size 12. Take a picture. We have not seen a picture of you all dressed up in clothes that fit. PLEEESSSEEE..... :) Enjoy your new dress!