Sunday, October 28, 2007

Day 180

I have pictures! It's too bad I didn't have my camera at the restaurant or at the church, I would have gotten much better ones.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The supper was fun, nice italian restaurant. Everyone kept saying how different I looked since last time I saw most of these relatives was in August. The outfit came together pretty nicely. My shoes are too big at the back. I NEVER was able to wear these for as long as I did today in my "previous" life. Pretty random!
Supper was good, had veal parmesan with a side of spaghetti. I had maybe 3 or 4oz of the veal and a couple of bites of the spaghetti. It was so good, and I forgot the rest of it at the restaurant! Stupid me. I even had some desert. They came out with a chocolate cake, I had a couple of bites, put down my fork...pushed the plate away and before I knew it I had taken a couple more. I had the piece with the least amount of icing so I can see why I didn't dump. But man do I wish I had!

Anyhoo, I have some catching up to do. Where has the weekend gone?

1 comment:

Susy said...

You look GrEaT! Love that dress. Looking good girl!