Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Day 182

It's late, I'm sleepy so this is gonna be quick.

Breakfast - AchievOne
Snack - NF SF hazelnut latte
Lunch - Whole wheat toast with PB
Snack - Spy crisps
Supper - Broccoli & cheese stuffed chicken breast

Totals: 671 calories, 23g of fat, 62g carbs, 54g of protein.

So-so eating day today, haven't really been in the mood to eat. I finally got my AchievOne protein drinks (mocha java) and it tastes okay, I'll need to order the cappuccino next time. Stupid UPS broke 3 of my bottles.

Today was also week 26 weigh-in day and to my surprise...I lost 2 lbs! I was the same or more up until this weekend when I decided that I was getting too hard on myself. I'm hoping to see the 170's next weekend.

I booked my plane ticket to FL tonight...I leave Valentine's day for 9 days. That'll be a nice break.

Anyhoo, I'm off to bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you have to pay that crazy brokerage fee with UPS?