Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Day 183: Happy Halloween!


Halloween. The one day of the year in which it's ok to eat mounds and mounds of chocolate. Or at least it was. I used to look so forward to having all this candy in the house. We'd always eat it all a week before Halloween and end up having to buy more. This year I think my mom did me a favour in not buying any until this afternoon. Would it have been a problem? Maybe, not like other years, but it was a relief to not have to worry about the temptation.
Here's what I've eaten today so far:
Breakfast - AchievOne, 2 melba toast with PB, 4 soy crisps
Snack - 7 jelly beans. Best darn jelly beans I've ever had!
Lunch - Nothing (breakfast was late so I didn't go hungry)
Supper - Whole wheat thin crust spinach and chicken pizza
Snack - I know I can't avoid the candy all night so I'm anticipating having a couple of treats.
Very reasonable if you ask me! I'm going to the gym in a couple of hours. I'm gonna play squash :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Let's see, if you ate anything after you blogged, then maybe this will make you feel better. I had 1 small bite size snickers, 1 of those little packages of peanut m & m s, and 1 kit kat. we've had candy around for about 2 weeks but I got the little one bite kind, so if I am tempted it's easily satisfied. I'll be packing up a lot of it tomorrow and sending to work with my hubby though to get it out of the house! BTW, you look great!