Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Day 189

I've been a bad blogger! I'm doing great though, just busy with school and work. The semester ends in just a few weeks, crazy!

Today was my week 27 weigh-in and despite a gain on Sunday morning, I did manage to lose 1.2lb this week, bringing my total to 92.5lbs. Today and yesterday have been really good. I'm running out of AchievOne though...no idea what I'll do once those are gone, they've been my staple every morning!

Breakfast - AchievOne, cheese stick
Snack - NF SF hazelnut latte, detour bar
Lunch - 1/2 cup tomato veggie soup, 1/2 a bagel
Supper - Broccoli stuffed chicken
Snack - SF hot chocolate (I haven't had this yet, and don't think I will, I'm full)

839 calories, 25g of fat, 77g carbs, 74g protein including the hot chocolate which I won't be having.

Yay for me!

No comments: