Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Day 196

I feel like I haven't updated in ages. There isn't too much going on, I'm seeing yet another boy, since the last one didn't work out. I'm 20 and I've never dated like I am now. It's very strange!
I have been really, really busy but eating is going well. As usual, the scale didn't budge until yesterday. Last week I weighed in at 180.3, on Thursday I was 182, and then Sunday I don't remember exactly what I was, but it was still above last Tuesday's official weigh-in. This morning I hopped on the scale and *poof* 177.4. What the crap?
It's a huge loss for me -2.9 and hopefully it's the beginning of some more nice big losses. Maybe I'll even reach my goal by Christmas!

That's it for today, the weather is gorgeous and I'm working in a couple of hours :(

No comments: