Sunday, November 18, 2007

Day 201

I suck at updating this month, wow! There really hasn't been a whole lot going on to be honest. Eating is going good. I eat everything in moderation. This afternoon we went to a cake restaurant. A FREAKING CAKE RESTAURANT. I was so hungry too, not the time of day to walk into a restaurant full of cakes. I managed though, and it wasn't the traumatic event it would have been if I hadn't had this surgery. Life is good right now, I have nothing to complain about!
I'm seeing a boy, although nothing is official yet. I definitely see more of a future with him than with the last guy I was seeing. It's crazy the attention I get differently now, I'm still enjoying it but can see it become annoying some day!
School semester ends in 2 weeks...then onto finals and then it's Christmas! I'm so relieved that the semester is over. It kind of sucks though because I am just so sick of studying that I've almost given up...I've really slacked off in the past couple of weeks.

That's really the update I have. Lame bit much?

:)

No comments: