Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Day 210

She's aliiiiiive! Yes, I am in fact alive. The semester is done this week so I've been really busy with last minute assignments and projects. These next 2 weeks will be even worse as I begin finals. I'm not too worried because I've done awesome this semester!
I decided that I need to start journalling again. I kind of gave up after a couple of weeks of writing everything down and seeing no results but back to basics for me! I did finally get a decent loss this week (week 30, -1.6) but I was finding myself reverting back to some old ways. Eating more bread, eating faster, eating sweets. In my mind I was eating in 'moderation' but eating wayyy too often throughout the day.
I splurged on True Religion jeans last week. Freaking size 32. And they've already stretched a bit too. I couldn't believe that I could actually tie them up and not have a bulging belly! I've lived in them since last Thursday. Best feeling in the world I tell ya.

Anyhoo...here's the scoop:

Breakfast - Detour bar
Snack - 1/2 doughnut, 1 SFNF pumpkin latte
Lunch - Stouffer's grilled herb chicken and veggies
Supper - Not sure yet
Snack - Not sure yet

My week 30 loss brings me to a total of 97.2 lbs down! So close to century club I can smell it!

1 comment:

Susy said...

Right on girl... Way to go... Been looking for you, so you were missed. Have a good week.