Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Day 211

Well it's day 211. Day 210 did not end too well. A lot of mindless eating late at night while doing homework. In my pre-op life, homework and exams were just an excuse to overeat. The frosh 15 actually made me happy because if I gained a bit of weight, I could just blame it on school. Of course my frosh 15 was more of a frosh 55. Last night I ate so much bread...I realized what I was doing but man, why?! It's frustrating this food addiction I have.

Breakfast - 3/4 detour bar
Snack - SFNF pumpkin latte
Lunch - Chicken breast with gravy and some french fries (I felt like shit after)
Supper - 1 beef eggroll, some more french fries
Snack - SFFF pistachio pudding with 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder

I'm pms'ing and craving starches like there's no tomorrow. I need to cut them out. Tomorrow's a new day!

No comments: