Thursday, November 29, 2007

Day 212

Day 212 in Loserland. Yesterday had a rough ending. I ate cookies. 4 of them. I felt like shit, but that's what I deserved I guess! I don't even know what came over me. It was my first binge I guess I would call it because I just shoved them in me before my brain could react.
Today is going better - not great, better. I can't wait to finish school though, argh! My scale is broken so no weighing myself for a few more days, not that I would want to weigh myself right now haha...

Anyhoo, here's what I ate today:

Breakfast - Detour bar
Snack - SFNF Pumpkin latte
Lunch - 1 egg salad sandwich on whole wheat
Snack - 1/2 cup SFFF pistachio pudding, 1 tblsp. chocolate chips
Supper - 1 breaded chicken breast
Snack - 1 cookie, SFNF pumpkin latte

Too much food and I'm going to try and not eat anything tonight...but worse comes to worse I'll stay away from the cookies and have some SF pudding instead.

No comments: