Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Day 232

My first official day of doing nothing had turned into me cleaning my bedroom from top to bottom! I went out and bought clear plastic storage bins to store all my books and school papers and it's looking so much better already.
Even eating is going better today.

Breakfast - Protein Express bar, yogurt
Snack - Around 8-9 soy crisps
Late Lunch - 7 beef meatballs, 1 bocconcini, 1 tblsp parmesan, 1/4 cup marinara
Snack - 1 SF cookie (buying these was a big mistake I admit), 4 whole wheat melba toast, 1 tblsp FF peanut butter, 1 tblsp RS strawberry jam

As for tonight, I will probably have a latte, maybe another yogurt or some cheese. If I get really hungry, I'll have egg white with veggies.

I feel a lot better physically today too, eating like crap sure makes you feel like it.

Anyhoo, back to my cleaning!

No comments: