Friday, December 21, 2007

Day 233

I hopped on the scale this morning and I am glad to say that things *seem* to have gotten back to normal. I'm eating better, feeling 1000x better and I cleaned my room last night, so I'm happy! I just got home from work not too long ago and I'm exhausted. Good thing about my work though is that they serve us our meals. Good thing it's a gym too because I get some really nice, healthy meals! First day was crustless quiche, then it was roast beef, then lemon grilled chicken, and tonight we had lean burgers with steamed veggies and salad! 

Breakfast - Yogurt, SFNF caramel latte
Lunch - 1/2 whole wheat pita, 1.5 slices bacon, 1 egg, feta cheese, lettuce, sauteed onions and peppers, 1/3 tblsp mayo. YUM
Supper - A little bit more than 1/2 beef patty, at absolute most 1/4 cup of rice, and some steamed veggies.
Snack - 3 meatballs, 1 SF cookie 

Not too shabby! Tomorrow is another day, one day closer to Loser's first Christmas! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chantel,
I found your blog by accident, but once I started reading - I could not stop. I have not had this surgery nor was I interested in it, but I was touched by your story and will power. This is awesome and I just wanted to say congratulations!

I live in Tampa, Florida - really far from you!!!!

Good luck to you!

Email me if you want . . .
lisssakaye@yahoo.com

Melissa

Susy said...

Merry Christmas to you. Hope the next year is even happier. Have a good holiday! Susy