Monday, January 14, 2008

Day 258

Oh the roller-coaster week I have had! Life is hectic to say the least and I have been some bad choices to say the least. It terrifies me to think that I'm struggling at barely 9 months post-op. What happened 10, 15, 20 years down the line? 
I have it rough simply because my family, although supportive of my choice to have WLS, eat nothing but crap. I was looking through my cupboards the other day and it hit me: It's like the holidays 365 days a year under this roof. I can't wait to move out and stock my own pantry. Oh how different it will be.
Work is going really well. Not sure if I mentioned that I got a job working the front desk at an uber fancy shmancy health club downtown. A position I could not have gotten 1 year ago that's for sure. I love it so much, everything about it. I also started working in their daycare tonight so that'll be fun. It's right by school which makes it even better! 
I'm going to start journalling again because it's the only thing that keeps me accountable. I will actually put food back when I tell myself that it won't look good on paper (or on screen). I did not weigh-in last week and when I stepped on the scale yesterday, I was up to 172...over 3lbs from my lowest weight two weeks ago.
I also have some gym passes but I don't know how to possibly find the time to go. They expire Jan 31st and my back is still sore believe it or not.

Anyhoo...here it goes:

Morning: SFNF hazelnut latte, 1 SF pudding
Afternoon: 1/3 cup almonds, 1 slice tourtiere at work with about 1/2 steamed veggies
Evening: Detour bar, about half a protein shake (with vanilla powder, frozen berries, and skim milk...I am so, so, so proud of myself for liking this! I will definitely be making them more often!)

Not so bad if I do say so myself. I'm still sipping on that protein shake but I'm feeling pretty full...should be done for the day!

No comments: