Friday, January 4, 2008

Day 248

My pouch is difficult to please today. I made a whole big breakfast but by the time I sat down to eat it - blah. I think I just added a bit too much cheese to my eggs and the texture threw me off. Oh well, I'm not having an Oh Yeah! protein bar. I just hope it keeps me full until I get to work! At 370 calories, it better!

Breakfast - 1/2 an egg, 1 slice of bacon, 1/3 protein bar, 1 1/2 whole wheat cracker with about 1/2 teaspoon LF peanut butter and a few chocolate chips
Late Lunch - About 1/2 cup (if that much) of frittata (just eggs, cheese, veggies) and 1/2 cup of salad. And then 1/2 cup melon
Snacks -  1/3 cup salted peanuts (I get so hungry at work...and I brought a snack), 1 detour protein bar, 1 more whole wheat cracker with PB, 1 latte, 1 coffee with skim milk, 1 SF pudding.

I think that's all. I only had 1 or so liter of water and once again I feel like I ate more than I should have, I controlled it though!


Not too shabby!

No comments: