Thursday, January 3, 2008

Day 247: Back on the Wagon

Breakfast - SF NF Vanilla latte, 1 raspberry-cranberry yogurt
Lunch - Detour protein bar
Supper - 1/2 cup salad, 1/2 cup spaghetti with meat sauce (I eat whatever the kitchen at work makes...and tonight happened to suck!)
Snacks - 1 tomato with feta and olive oil, a couple of bites of egg omelette, at most 1/3 salted peanuts.

Overall not a terrible day. I'm hungry now and feel like I could do some serious damage in the kitchen right now. It's definitely head hunger and driving me nuts. I think I have my mostly pasta dinner to thank for that. Tomorrow is another day, I'm planning on making some protein balls for the week. My back is finally feeling somewhat better today. Either that or I'm just getting really used to the pain. ha!

1 comment:

Scott said...

Cute! Can't wait to see what that involve!