Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Day 246

Yay for knowing what day it is! 
First things first: How does one fracture a tailbone? Well it all started on Saturday when I found the perfect dress for New Years. This was a gorgeous dress which needed a very specific bra...I went to a few stores here and decided that I would go to Victoria's Secret in Plattsburgh and make a shopping day out of it. We drove to Plattsburgh (1 hour wait on the way in, 2 hour wait on the way back!) and I got all my shopping done. I was stepping out of the car and as my friend is telling me to be careful on the ice (while carrying all my shopping bags of course) I flatline and fall to the ground, screaming in pain. I laid there for about 10 minutes before letting my dad and friend attempt to get me up to my feet. Needless to say it's 3 days later and I'm still icing my back and taking painkillers every 6 hours. Oh and I start school tomorrow! I wish I had caught my fall on camera though, what a great laugh that would be. Such a typical 'me' thing to happen.
Despite the post-holiday munchies I managed to lose 2.5 lbs this week. That's a big improvement and I hope it continues well into the new year. I can't believe how close to goal I actually am. I can't believe my 1 year surgaversary is less than 4 months away either. Boy how time flies. I was hoping to start up my running this week, but that won't be happening for a while still. Stupid back!

Anywhoo, taking it easy. School semester starts up again tomorrow. Boohoo :( 

1 comment:

Egan-Reevester said...

I fell down the stairs and landed on my tailbone. I hate to tell you but it took months for it not to bother me. I hope you are not like me.