Monday, December 31, 2007

[ title ]

Not sure what day it is, I haven't updated in over a week!
Christmas great. Really, really, really great. First great Christmas in a long time! It was so nice to see family I hadn't seen in a year and to get so many positive comments, which frankly, I was not expecting. I overate. Big surprise. Christmas Eve especially, I just could not get away from the sweet table. I paid the price the next day though...I felt cranky and definitely gained at least a pound for my weekly weigh-in. Christmas day was better and the rest of the week was too.
For some reason I was sick twice this week after eating. Both times it was beef and my pouch has always been somewhat sensitive to beef. 

That's all I can really type right now because I fell last night and broke my tailbone. What a way to ring in the new year! Oy. Seems like I'll be stuck in bed for the next couple of days at least. I have a lot to be thankful for though, so this should be good!

More updates in 2008, I promise!

1 comment:

Amber said...

OMG you poor thing! Thank goodness you are young and can heal quickly! How in the world did you break your tailbone?!? Glad to hear that you had a nice Christmas and that you got such positive "reviews" and to hear that I wasn't the only one that got haunted by old ways where sweets are concerned! Hope you get better soon! Happy New Year!