Thursday, January 17, 2008

Day 261

Food:

B - Protein shake
L - Protein shake
S - Protein shake
Snacks - Protein shake

The. End.

Seriously, I thought I was going a good job this week but my scale hasn't moved and I thought I was being all smart about the snacks I was choosing to bring to school (ie my 900 calorie bag which consists of dry raisins and 3/4 cup of almonds). Wrong! I had a mini-meltdown yesterday in a coffee shop as I was entering my foods into fitday. At 4:30pm, I was at just under 1400 calories...almost 900 of those being nuts/raisins, but still...that's not normal! 
I e-mailed my surgeon's nurse this morning and asked about my plateau and asked about seeing a nutritionist. His answer? "Your BMI is 28. That's perfect. Maintain". Say whaaaa? He's going to have the NUT from the hospital call me this week hopefully because I need a crash course on food 101.

Aye. In the meantime, I'm sticking to the protein shakes for as long as I can. I work tonight so I'll probably be having supper at the club. I just hope it's something healthy.

No comments: