Friday, January 18, 2008

Day 262

Yesterday started great, ended so-so. I got to work and was really wanting food...I couldn't even tell you if I was actually hungry or not. The supper being served was lasagna. Good thing was that I are slowly, and stopped the moment I felt I had had enough. Then I stared at my plate for a few minutes and poured salt on all the leftovers so they wouldn't be touched. I was quite pleased with myself! Around 7pm (just over an hour after super) I started feeling a bit hungry again and had my protein bar. At around 9 I felt it again but this time I had 2 [small] pieces of bread. Fantastic. But wait...it gets better! I then had salted peanuts. About 1/3 of a cup I would say. Oh yes...and I came home and had yogurt. Nighttimes are the worst for out-of-control useless eating. I need to pay more attention and keep busy! Of course I got home just after midnight and was exhausted and probably needed that comforty-food feeling. Now I'm just blabbing...here's what I ate today:

Breakfast - Protein shake (today I made it with a frozen melon mix...OMG SO GOOD! I will for sure be having these protein shakes more often in the mornings...I can't believe it took me almost 9 months to try making these shakes. Try it people!!!)

Lunch - 1 cup chili with 5 crackers (my frozen chili from this week...very yummy!!!)

Supper - 3-4 oz of pork tenderloin with steamed veggies (I've never made pork tenderloin by myself before so I hope it turns out good. I've bought a tons of different meat cuts and it's all hanging out in the freezer waiting to be eaten)

Snacks - SF pudding, 1/4 cup almonds and raisins, SFNF latte

I've already had 1/2 of my 1/4 cup almonds and raisins. I'm saving my latte for later tonight and I'm reeeeally going to be keeping on eye on myself later tonight when 9-10pm hits. I'm gonna try keeping myself busy and away from the kitchen. Also, this week I am going to be trying rock climbing. Stay tuned for that!

No comments: