Sunday, January 20, 2008

Day 264

I'm having gas issues. There! I said it! I've had the worst gas ever in the past week and cannot figure out what the hell is causing this out of nowhere...and it's so strong, oy. I can't stand the smell of myself and am actually debating whether or not I should go to school tomorrow!

In other news, I had my first support group meeting since October this afternoon. It was so nice to see everyone again! Very motivating and ensuring to hear other people going through the same things as I am. 

Time to change rooms again!

Breakfast - Protein shake (frozen strawberries, 1 small banana, skim milk, gourmet whey vanilla)

Lunch - Support group meeting had 3 crackers with cheese, about 3/4 cup of grapes. And then I came home and had 2-3oz of feta cheese, 1/2 thick pita bread and 1 tsp tzatziki. Oh and 1 SF cookie.

Supper - Will probably be 1 cup of chili, 5 crackers. Maybe 1 baby cucumber if I feel like it.

Snack - Tonight will probably have 1 latte, maybe a pudding or yogurt. No unnecessary snacking tonight!!!!

No comments: