Friday, February 8, 2008

Day 283

I'm alive! Sorry for the lack of posts in 2008. I'm really, really, busy and January was a tough month with eating and all but it's going better. I'm spending all of my time either at school, at work, or studying at the library. It's crazy how time flies - mid-terms are next week already! And I leave for Florida next Thursday. It'll be a nice break away from things.
Now for the juicy details. Eating. I've confessed on here and to many people now these self-destructive, spontaneous and uncontrolled bouts of binging I've been dealing with...and I'm sure I dealt with this my whole life and never noticed it before now. I am dealing with it to the best of my ability until I can get the help I need to deal with it. In the past few days I've been able to make some really good decisions and stay more or less clear of danger. I think going away on vacation for 10 days will help enormously just to clear my head. I'll be staying at my grandparent's condo and they don't keep junk food or have nasty eating habits at all!

Anyhoo, I'm off to do some more studying!

2 comments:

Susy said...

Your doing great girl. You've got a lot on your plate with school and work. I think it's time for a photo of you. Please share. :) Susy

emily said...

Aw, Chantal, I don't know how I haven't added your blog to my Google Reader, but it's now on there! And congrats on getting back on track. Life is effing TOUGH period, add on this post-op lifestyle... Yeaaaah! Craziness for sure.