Monday, March 10, 2008

Day 314

No updates in a couple of days, oops! I had a busy weekend and we got dumped on by snow big time Saturday. They still haven't cleared the snow and they say it won't be done until the end of the week!
Eating-wise I didn't do too well this weekend. I was crabby, tired and just reaching for convenient food rather than cooking my own healthy stuff. Today is going well although the world seems to be handing me carbs. I had 1/2 a bagel for breakfast and tonight's dinner at the club was penne with meat sauce. I don't know whether my coffee shop screwed up my latte or what this morning but I'm thinking maybe she put in regular syrup instead of SF. I felt awful after it and still feel a bit queasy now. What sucks is that I left my gym bag at the gym because I didn't feel like lugging it around all day...so now I have to go all the way back there after work and pick it up before heading home.

Breakfast - 1/2 cinnamon/raisin bagel with a tiny bit of butter, 2 protein balls (right before gym)
Snack - Latte
Lunch - SB protein bar
Supper - 1 cup penne with meat sauce
Snack - Maybe protein pretzels, maybe SF pudding?

Aaaaand burnt 600 calories at the gym this morning, and got 2L of water in, yay!

3 comments:

Susy said...

Missing ur blogs. Hope all is well. Take care of you! Just thought I would stop in and say You-Who...

Anonymous said...

I hope everything is going OK. You haven't updated in awhile. Hope your snow is gone.

Crystal

Susy said...

Hey... I can't find your recipe for those protien balls. My puter in down that I store my recipes on and I don't have it anymore... Could you please send that to me again. PLEASE. derrelandsusy@yahoo.com THANKS. Hope you are well and good. miss ya