Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Boo!

I haven't updated in a long while and have gotten e-mails and messages like there's no tomorrow. So, here I am! Reason for not updating: I've just been really, really busy. School is taking up all of my time but the good news is I'm almost done. Classes officially end tomorrow and then all I have left to do is 1 term paper and 3 finals. Finals are the toughest part and just thinking about them makes me sick to my stomach from nervousness.
I had a horrible flu right after Easter and I was stuck in bed for a week. I'm just getting over the cold leftover from that. I didn't think it would ever go away...not cool!
My weight has been stuck since December. I've been bouncing up and down between the same 10 lbs. I can't say that I'm happy about it, but at the same time I'm not unhappy with what I weigh now. It wouldn't be the end of the world if this was it for me. Would I like to lose another 20lbs? Absofrikenlutely. However, maybe that just isn't realistic for me. There is a lot going on in my life right now so things will change.
I move out June 1st. Moving out of the house for the first time...and I'm terrified! Very excited, a little sad, and very nervous. Food is the number 1 issue in my life. Having surgery did not change that. I'll always struggle with making decisions. So not having as much crap in the house will probably do wonders for me...if I don't do the buying of course. I've always secretly resented my parents for buying junk food and making me fat and I've always said that if I lived alone, I wouldn't buy any of it. We shall see!

So that's my update. I'm house-sitting all week and then finals start and end April 26th. Oh and I start a second [full-time] job and summer school April 30th. It just doesn't end!

No comments: