Monday, April 21, 2008

Day 356

10 days until my big 1 year surgiversary! It's scary how quickly the past year has gone...where does time go?
I had my first support group meeting yesterday in a long time. I've been working on Sundays lately so hadn't been able to catch one in a while. It really clears my head when I go to these things and today I'm feeling 101% more confident in my eating than I have been.
What I need to do:
- Have a big breakfast which should keep me full for about 4 hours.
- I also need to stretch out my meals because I'm eating them too quickly and getting hungry quickly thereafter.
- Big'ish lunch & smaller suppers.
- Set a cutoff time for eating in the evening.
- Get back to exercising.
- Weigh myself regularly because I've gained weight and I've been in denial about it.
- BLOG MORE.

So...

Breakfast - 1 egg, 1 slice of whole wheat toast with 1/2 tsp. LF PB, 1 new potato with tiny piece of onion, about a cup of fresh fruits.
Lunch - 2 bocconcini balls, 2 roma tomatoes, some onion, some garlic, some EVOO with some form of protein which I have yet to figure out.
Supper - Whatever is made at work
Snack - Whole wheat crackers with cheese? Depends what time of day it is.

Water - Most certainly
Exercise - I sure hope so!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.