Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Day 357

Breakfast - Strawberries, blueberries
Snack - 1 cheese stick, 1 banana, 1 iced soy SF latte
Lunch - Protein bar
Supper - I think we're going out for thai...eek.

Yesterday was a good day. I didn't end up going to the gym though and during the hockey game last night I ate about a cup of pretzels at work. My work had a crappy supper too so I didn't really eat much. I had a tiny bit of salad, a couple of oz of chicken and maybe 1/3 cup of white rice. I got home late with a huge headache and had some frozen yogurt and a couple of roasted baby potatoes leftover from my family's dinner.

So far so good today. I'm at the library and this morning I spent an hour sitting on one of the many terraces having my iced latte. It's so nice to finally have gotten through the rough winter we had. We still have quite a bit of snow on the ground though...it's weird because it's been so hot. It's like we never had a spring, we went straight from winter to summer weather.

Plan for today is simple...no eating unless it's a meal. I only had fruit for breakfast so I was pretty hungry by the time I got to school. I brought the banana and cheese with me and when I was at the coffee shop, I almost got a muffin but my friend gave me 'the look'. Thank goodness too because I didn't need the freaking muffin! I think we're going to this pad-thai place for supper tonight. They do have these non-fried eggrolls which are excellent. I wonder how bad they can be? I'll have to look it up...

I don't know when I'll be able to make it to the gym next. My last final is Saturday and it's a biggie!

No comments: