Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Day 358

I'd like to say I'm having a good eating day but truth is it's 4pm and I'm at 160 carbs for the day. Not necessarily bad carbs...90% of them are from the fruit I've eaten.

Breakfast - Strawberries, blueberries, a banana
Snack - Grapes, 2 small apples, string cheese (eaten over the course of a few hours, of course)
Lunch - 2 slices whole wheat toast with 1 tblsp LF PB and a drizzle (maybe 1/4 tsp.) of honey
Supper - Not quite sure yet

Puts me at roughly 840 calories, 17g of fat, 164g carbs, 22g of protein. Yikes!

I have all this fruit to eat before it goes bad which explains the enormous consumption increase. I feel pretty bloated now and will try and stick to a light supper. We'll see how that goes!

And just for the heck of it, here's some recent weight stats:
All time low: 169.2 (Dec. 31st 2007)
Last week: 184.9
This morning: 182.3

4 comments:

Susy said...

Happy one year. Hear's 2 you! Keep up the good work and the great job. :)

Glad to see you blogging again!

Anonymous said...

Girl, I've been wondering where you've been!! I'm glad to see you're back to blogging here! Your one year is just around the corner! Congrats. Keep up the good work =) I've been missin ya!

Courtney O.

Anonymous said...

Hello miss,

Is there any way that I can send you a private email please ?

Thanks !

Julie

Susy said...

i miss you blogging!

Hope all is well!