Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So there IS such a thing as too much melon

Before I forget:

Breakfast - Reduced sugar apple/cinnamon oatmeal
Lunch - BLT on whole wheat, watermelon, some m&m's
Supper - Big fat heirloom tomato with balsamic, oil, basil
Snack - 1 cracker, 4 graham cracker cookies, lots of watermelon

Weight this morning - 188.1 (down from yesterday...but I can't remember by how much exactly!)

I went to see my dad tonight and again he was kind of upset that no body had given him directions for when he goes home. The number of times I've already told him not to expect anyone to spoon feed him I tell ya...Oy! He's doing fine, no more insulin, BP was great, temp was excellent. He started passing gas but man was his stomach swollen. I don't remember mine being so big!

Must get back to some work...more tomorrow!

No comments: