Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ouch.

My trainer kicked my ass this morning. Today was like last week 10 fold! It was amazing though, I feel like I could take on anything.
This morning he had me warm up on the rowing machine. That was hard after a while but nothing compared to what was about to come! 10 squats, 10 lunges, 15 forward-shoulder press things, 15 back-shoulder preses, and then the killer...10 jumping things pushing 25 lbs over my head. Those killed me. All this for 20 minutes. By the end I could barely bend my legs to lunge or squat. Going up the stairs after all this nearly killed me! We then did cardio, on the bike, and finished with some core work and lots'o'stretching. Made from quite an interesting walk home. It was awesome though, I really like this trainer of mine. He isn't too bad to look at either, which helps!

Breakfast - 1/2 cup FF greek yogurt, with splenda, drizzle of honey, blueberries
Post-workout snack - Apple, FF/SF latte, granola bar
Lunch - Rice crispies with milk
Supper - At work!

Yes, I had rice crispies for lunch. The joys of running back and fourth from the gym, work, school, and home! I will bring something to eat after supper at work tonight. Hopefully it's something good and healthy. That cereal I had for lunch isn't cutting it. I'm doing well on water today which is a nice change!

Aaaaaand I forgot to weigh myself, again.

No comments: