Tuesday, May 15, 2007

2wks post-op!

Today marks me being 2wks post-op and my official weekly weigh-in kinda sucked...I gained exactly 1 lb. It's to be expected I guess, I'm not disappointed per say, just a little bummed. Story of my life! I know the scale will get moving again soon.
I woke up pretty late this morning, so had my yogurt late...then boiled and mashed some cauliflower and a couple of little potatoes, mixed in some garlic and very small pieces of onion, and then set it under the broiler for a bit, topped with some breadcrumbs and a tiny bit of cheese. Yum! It was so good, I had it for lunch, and then some more for supper. I'll definitely be making some more of that in the coming days.
Water drinking is also going good and yay for extra energy!

That's it...hope this week goes as well as today has!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I can't believe you're eating like that already! Wow, you're lucky! Don't worry about that pound, that scale goes up and down a lot, so don't get upset about it! Congrats on 2 weeks, it's amazing how fast the time goes by!

Susy said...

This will work for you. Easy to play head games. I'm terrible @ telling myself not even this will work for me. It will NOT be the story of your life anymore. Just feel better. Lunch and dinner sounded yummy.