Thursday, May 10, 2007

Day 9: Ick

There was no blogging last night because I felt like crap, simply said. All day was weird I just really didn't feel like eating...at all. I tried having a scrambled egg for lunch but it just wasn't going down, the texture was bugging me, the taste was bugging me, I had half and gave up. Then I had some oatmeal and that went down ok, I wasn't hungry so I didn't get much of it, maybe 2-3oz tops. And then at 9pm, I started feeling hungry so made some egg salad since I love/d it and can get in some extra protein. Big mistake. Within minutes my heart started racing, I got extremely tired, started to sweat a lot, and started feeling nauseous. I decided to put myself out of misery and just make myself throw up and I did feel a lot better, but still. I did drink 1L of water though which is great.
I'm trying to drink up again today but it's not looking good! I'm so sick of the same foods!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I had my surgery, we had liquids for three weeks after...so I'd take your food anyday! LOL! Hang in there - you'll get through it. It's funny but after surgery I really hated eating - it was such a chore - taking forever! But now, I'm back to eating fairly normally although in small amounts so I have to really watch myself or I could over do it :( I hope it keeps getting better for you :)

Amber said...

The Mayo in your Egg Salad! I still have trouble eating mayo because of the fat I guess! Tomato soup is good to do or mashed potatoes with carrots and chicken (all pureed together)! Keep drinking that water! :)