Friday, May 11, 2007

Day 9 Part II

This evening went a lot better. I finally got up out of the house for the first time since Tuesday to do some of my grocery shopping since I was so sick of the same 3-4 foods. I do so much better on days where I can leave the house for a bit. I got some good cheese, some LF grilled chicken patties (Og of sugar, 21g of protein per serving!), some cottage cheese, some pickles, more bottled water (I can only drink bottled now..strange), carnation instant breakfast, tofu (no idea what to do with it), hummus, LF tzatziki, and I finally found yogurt with just 5g of sugar! There are a few things but I'm really happy to have extra choices this week.
My dad gets back from his latest business trip tomorrow and I think we'll start our nightly walks up again, hopefully I can keep up!

That's for for part II of day 9 :)

No comments: