Wednesday, July 11, 2007

10 weeks today

Another Tuesday, another week begins...
As I've mentionned before, I'm stuck in a rough patch right now. Not that I'm physically sick or anything, I just haven't been in the mood to eat, at all, since Saturday or so.
I never know what to eat, and whatever I do decide to eat I have no apetite for when it comes to meal time. Everything makes me almost nauseous, it's so weird.
All I had today was a SF hot chocolate, 1/2 devilled egg, a few teaspoons of soup, 1/4 a pickle, and maybe 2 protein grams worth of ham. That's it! I don't know what kind of funk I'm in but I really hope it passes soon.
I'm going out for supper tomorrow with the family so hopefully i'll find something on the menu that my pouch will agree with. I'm sure I'm getting dehydrated too.

Maybe it's the crappy weather, whatever it is...I hope it goes away soon. I was doing SO well and so happy and now I'm just blah.
Here is this week's WL chart:

1 comment:

Susy said...

Sorry to hear your feeling blah... I hope it passes soon for you. Take care and have a good week.