Friday, July 13, 2007

Day 72

I am feeling somewhat better. Supper last night was pretty bad, I ordered a garden salad with a chicken breast on top...I had 2 small pieces and just wasn't feel well. I didn't feel like I was going to be sick or anything, I just felt like another bite would be pushing it. I came home and had a few noodles, that was that.
Today was a little better. I made an avocado, chicken, bell pepper, onion salad, had about 1/2 a cup. All was good. I left for school and was starving by the time my class ended, so I ran across the street and bought some almonds to munch on. Water-wise I did pretty good today. I shouldn't say good, but I did do better than I have all week.

Anyhoo, I gotta get to bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's okay sister...I'm right there with you. I wish I didn't have to eat AT ALL. It's become such a chore for me. If I could go all day without ever taking a bite (or a drink)...I'd be 100% satisfied right now. Even the junk food doesn't sound appealing to me...I just don't want to eat anymore. I haven't done that great with protein or water either...I'm a loser! =( Oh well, tomorrow is a new day...and so is the next. I think I'm going to join Curves on Monday. Have you ever heard of it?

P.S.--you look great! Hang in there!

Courtney