Sunday, July 15, 2007

Day 70-something

I'm too sleepy to count. I'm glad to report that my mini-rut seems to have past and I'm doing way better than I was last week. I still don't feel like eating, but my attitude seems to have changed a bit and I'll take it!
Last night was my best friend's birthday and we went out, again, 3rd time in 5 days. I really love going out and feeling so confident...it's a long time coming. I was looking at the pictures my friend took and there are some of me and my girlfriends dancing ON THE TABLES. Oh boy! Worst part is, we looked hot doing it. Never thought I'd see that and not want to die of embarrassment! We had such a blast...and the waiter, totally hitting on me all night. I don't even know how to handle male attention because I've never really had it. I was probably blushing and giggling all night...what a dork I am :)
Aside from that, the scale is moving again and even though I try not to weigh myself in between Tuesday mornings, I think seeing the numbers move downwards has helped me get through this rough patch. It's really been a motivation thing, but no scale-stepping until next weigh in I've decided.
Anyhoo, that's been my fun-loving table-dancing weekend :)

No comments: