Monday, July 9, 2007

69

Day 69 is coming to an end, tomorrow i'll be 10 weeks out! Today's been a crappy day. Actually, I've had a crappy time since Saturday. Weekends throw me off completely and I just don't know what to eat, so I settle for either nothing, or something bad (ie protein-free). I probably got 50g of protein all weekend :(
I thought today would be better but I was just so sleepy all day. My lunch consisted of 1 hard boiled egg. That's pretty much the core of what I ate yesterday. I snacked a lot and it was just a blah day. I came home and slept for a few hours, then had whole wheat melba toast with some peanut butter. I feel sick now, 2hrs and a bit later. Just nauseous, I don't think my pouch likes peanut butter. Just thinking about it makes me feel ick. Even water today was so hard, I didn't even finish my first 1/2L bottle.

Tomorrow needs to be a better day!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Don't feel alone. We all seem to have times like you're having. And peanutbutter, I'm the same way. I use to love to eat a spoonfull of it, now just the thought makes me gag! Hardboiled eggs are a good idea, I'll have to try that. I love them with a lot of salt! :)