Monday, September 17, 2007

Day 139

So I've had a much better day today. I have tons and tons of homework to do so this will be a fast entry.

Breakfast - 1/2 SF Carnation instant breakfast with 1% milk

Snack - South Beach Diet oatmeal chip cookie pack, 3/4 small SF vanilla latte

Late lunch/Supper - 1/2 veggie burger, 1 onion slice, 1 pickle, 1 slice of mozzarella, 1 tsp. ketchup, 1 tsp. mustard. with 1/4 cup of white rice.

Snack - Not sure what I will be eating tonight, I'm going to the coffee shop later to study, so I may end up having a latte. I need some fruits in me too.

The good - No mindless eating, made an effort to have something breakfast. I also parked faaaaaaar from school so had a good walk there and back. I will also try and walk the dog tonight. I've also done pretty good with my water today.

The bad - I didn't have lunch/real food until 5pm when I got home from school, so I was starving. Also, the white rice I could have avoided, but I had less than I would have had yesterday which is good.

Weigh-in tomorrow!!!!!!!!

No comments: