Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Day 140

20 weeks in and here is what I ate:

Breakfast - Nothing. I was running late, grabbed yogurt and left it in the car on my way to class. Needless to say I would have died eating it 6hrs later.

Snack - Grande SF non-fat caramel latte from Starbucks

Lunch - 1 slice white bread (gah!), 1 tblsp mayo (full fat, gah!), 2 eggs, 1 slice mozzarella, 1 slice salami.

Snack - South beach peanut butter/chocolate protein bar

Supper - No idea yet

The good - I'm eating in a more predictable pattern. As opposed to just randomly snacking throughout the day.

The bad - My horrible planning skills. I was hoping to have oatmeal for breakfast but there was just no time. I'm not doing very good on protein so far, I've counted just under 30g :(

I didn't get the chance to walk the dog last night, the paper I had to write took way longer than I expected. Tonight should go more smoothly so hopefully I can do that later.

On the weight-loss front, this week's loss was of 2.4. Bringing my total up to 77.6!

No comments: