Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Day 141

Having a lazy day today. I've been hungry all day too and someone needs to get to the grocery store!

Breakfast - Tried having oatmeal (made with milk, instead of water) but it came out so dry, I only had a couple of bites.

Snack - Banana

Lunch - Earlier I had about 1/2 a cup of yacamein noodles with soy sauce. And then later grilled chicken patty with some (1 tblsp) cesar dressing

Snack - 1 cadbury dark chocolate thin

Supper - Not too sure yet.

The good - I don't know. I ate the entire chicken patty I had for lunch in 15 minutes and I didn't feel overly full or anything. Scary!

The bad - A BANANA HAS 28G OF CARBS? WHAAAAAAT?

Yesterday I took an hour and 20 minute walk! I dragged the dog along and it was actually very nice. We went all the way up by the bike path and came all the way back, stopping a few times to admire the scenery! I was in a horrible mood when I got home yesterday so this was my way to chill. I'm going to try and get out for another walk today. I babysit later and have mountains upon mountains of homework and catching up to do. I'll be out of town Friday through the weekend too.

No comments: