Thursday, September 20, 2007

Day 142

In the words of Rachael Ray, YUMM-O!
I found these whole wheat thin pizza crusts in the supermarket today and decided to give them a try. I thought they were worth a try. I was going to try a meat crust pizza tonight, but opted for this whole wheat version! I added some olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper to the crust, and then on top of that: 1 cup of arugula, 1 1/2 roma tomatoes, 2oz extra-lean ground beef, 1 slice of bacon, and some cubed feta cheese. Delicious! I only had a 1/4 of it, but at least I can take some for the car ride tomorrow.
In other news, I finally got a job today. It isn't exactly what I wanted but I was getting desperate. I'll see how it goes, but I'll probably continue my hunt. Ok, now for the important stuff:
Breakfast - 1/2 banana, 2 mini chocolate-banana muffins
Lunch - Grilled chicken patty, 1 tblsp cesaer dressing
Snack - 1 mini chocolate-banana muffin
Supper - 1/4 slice of my pizza
Late night snack - I know I'll be hungry later tonight, I may go for yogurt or cereal.
The good - I'm doing good on water today! I bought a few groceries to get me through next week which will be great.
The bad - Stupid mini choco-banana muffins! My mom makes them every so often and they are so, so good. They are low in fat, but not a good choice.
I went for another great walk last night, not sure about tonight since I have some packing to do. I leave for Toronto tomorrow morning, until Sunday evening, so no journal posts until then. I hope to keep up this good week though!

No comments: