Monday, September 24, 2007

Day 146

Home sweet home! I'm home after a crazy weekend in Toronto. It was a looong drive on Friday morning and a looooong drive last night but we made it.
Eating on vacation once again was good. I brought a couple of snacks for the drive on Friday and had some leftover pizza. The friends we stayed with took us to Swiss Chalet for supper. I ended up having a veggie burger with a baked potato. I was starving but I guess I ate too fast because I had a bit of foamies and gave it up pretty quickly. I only had 1/2 the patty and a bite or 2 of the potato.
Saturday - Cereal for breakfast. Just over 1/2 a cup, it made me dump a bit which sucked. We went downtown for the day and had lunch in the CN tower. I had a beautiful Caprese salad with pesto. YUM. Then I had some fruit for supper...followed by a cocktail, or two.
Sunday - 1/2 an egg for breakfast, 1/2 whole wheat toast. 3 chicken nuggets for lunch, a few french fries. Then 3/4 of a bbq rib subway sub, on whole wheat bread.

So that was my super exciting weekend...back to reality today. It was hard to get back into the swing of things and the homework I have this week is scary so here this goes:

B - Cafe latte
L - 1 cup lettuce, 1.5oz feta cheese, 3 tblsp. sugar-free dijon dressing
S - No idea yet, maybe some whole wheat pasta with pesto

I need to add a snack or something in there, my day is looking empty.

No comments: