Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Day 147

Urgh...I woke up feeling like crap. Sore throat, fever, runny nose, pulsating sinuses. I went to school anyways, not sure why. I'm gonna load up on the nyquil and hope for the best because I don't feel like heading back out and I need some relief!

Breakfast - Rasberry yogurt
Snack - Venti SF vanilla latte, stupid starbucks ran out of skim milk...but I ordered a grande and got a venti, woohoo!
Lunch - 1/2 to 3/4 cup whole wheat fusilli, 2 tblsp. pesto, 1oz feta cheese
Snack - South Beach diet 100 calorie bars (chocolate & peanut)
Supper - Maybe whip up a soup or something

Good night!

1 comment:

Susy said...

Mmm COFFEE. My Dr. told me no more coffee ever. It's the one thing I miss and think about a lot. Don't really miss food, but I sure do miss coffee and Starbucks. Have 2 for me. Hope you feel better. :)