Thursday, September 27, 2007

Day 149

After 2 1/2 days of miserableness, I'm alive! Yesterday was brutal, I thought my brain was going to explode out of my head, I had a horrible cough, nose was running like crazy, I was sick twice, my ears hurt...and the hot flashes, oh the hot flashes! I almost went to the hospital because I was having trouble breathing and had to use my puffer 4 times. And this was after not using it in over a year.
Anywhoo, I had 0 appetite yesterday and the 1 thing I did eat made me sick. I did have a bit of soup last night which stayed down. Today so far I've had 1 small waffle with SF syrup, 3/4 cup whole wheat penne with tomato sauce, and 1 SF hot chocolate/mocha.

I have a big assignment due tomorrow and it's the return of Grey's tonight so that's what I'll be doing this evening.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Sorry you're not doing too good. At least you don't have finals or anything you're having to cram for on top of feeling lousy! And yea!! A Grey's fan! I wasn't too impressed with it! I love the show, just thought the first show back would have been better. I just watching season 3 again last week. My husband was getting caught up so we can watch it together! We did all 3 seasons in like a month, how sad is that! :) Hope you're feeling better today!