Saturday, September 29, 2007

Day 150

Warning: This is one of those "talking to myself" entries and completely boring and pointless.

Bah! Nothing really to update. I'm feeling better than yesterday, just a stuffy nose and a headache. I felt so lazy today...I did not like it one bit! I don't have class on Fridays and haven't started the job I sort of got yet, so I've basically been sitting at home doing nothing. Not eating or drinking very much in the past couple of days, I barely had energy to get up and do dishes.
Eating today was atrocious. My mom made the evil banana-chocolate muffins. I should really figure out how bad they actually are. They're low in fat, low in sugar, but probably loaded with carbs. I only eat 1 at a time, but they really add up at the end of the day. When there's nothing to eat in the house (like now) I just can't stay on track. I need choices! Grocery shopping after being unemployed for a month, after going on 2 mini-vacations within a month of each other = impossible. Hopefully the weekend goes better.

No comments: